Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Have I been selfish ?

I have been thinking if I have been selfish. If I have been so lost in my pain and sorrow that I ended up hurting my love..... maybe I need to look at the situation from her point of view as well. Since I have no answers, I shall in time try to look at things from her perspective (as I can best judge it) and post here.

This blog was never meant to be read by the one that It is about, but somehow somebody just managed to break my trust. I must say it was disappointing to say the least. Anyways, Now I hope that she does read this. I have been writing everyday. Whenever I feel the need to talk to her, to say anything, to complaint etc, I write ...errrr...type....and then remove all direct references to her and finally post it here.

So much that I have felt for her despite what I have been dished out, I want her to know this since she must. Since this is one human completely in love with another and no reason exists to look down on this feeling.

I LOVE YOU GIRL. EVEN IF I AM SLIGHTLY ANGRY, I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment