Monday, July 5, 2010

Isn't life a huge parody ?

Every morning I wake up , 
I need you, I seek you
And along the path I , go on


Far across the distance, 
and spaces, between us
I just hope that the truth on you shall dawn.


Near, far ...wherever you are.
Once its there, the bond does; go on.
Its okay, if you're not so sure...
You're still here in my heart and,
My heart will go on and on.   (Till I die :P ) 


Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetie,
and never go till, we're gone.


Love is now I love you,
One true time, I'll hold to.
In my life will always, go on,


Near, far.... wherever you are
Once its there, the bond does; go on.
I'm sure, my purpose is pure
and you're here in my heart and
My heart will go on, and; on.


Me amor; you deserved so much more.
May you have it all that you want
World may stay, not ever this way,
but you're safe in my heart 
And my heart will go on, and;on.

No comments:

Post a Comment