Sunday, August 22, 2010

Silence

The silence of the room . Makes me feel strange. Makes me think why I loved you. I have no answer. But I think on. I think why you could not love me. I have no answer. I am silent. Sleepy and silent. Waiting to get ready for office. I am feeling that feeling again..the strange sensation in the chest..what causes it ? I am feeling intrigued... I am stupid... (or am I?) . I am a man ....I am genetically programmed to love women....why this one girl then .... "Love is blind" ...that is what they all say.....I would say love is stupid. I would say that, and at the same time, go on with this stupidity. It is a moral imperative, is it not ? If I can not love her in the face of her not loving me, to me; it means that I did not love her at all. It means that I wanted a deal with her. Relationships, (particularly this one) have to be pure. If I can not keep loving her in this case, I would have proved to be a nut in my own eyes. I do not look forward to any of the heartaches but I definitely will make sure we meet once again. I will talk to anyone that I have to. Lets see what fate has in store.

PS1: Only thing, sometimes, your non-responsiveness makes me feel as if somebody is choking my mouth with clothes and I can not speak. It is the only analogy that I can offer. And I mean it. Hope the realization comes in sooner rather than later to you.

PS2: I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment