Friday, September 3, 2010

Talk about bad taste.

Today something happened which was inevitable. I have to respond, I will. But for now, I will be a little selfish and work on the ICICI Bank - Bank of Rajasthan Case that I must deliver by tomorrow evening. Any emotional overcharge could be catastrophic on the output.  I have already flunked two critical tests and can hardly afford any more goof-ups.

So if at all (whoever you were) you are reading this, kindly bear with me for a while. You have already done so for long enough, and I can not tell you how happy I am at the fact that the call came.

My stance however, still remains the same. I demand nothing but what I deserve. I do not see any wrong in expressing myself. I still believe in a lot of things, those things however have driven me to what I am at the moment and I can not be sorry for being myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment