Monday, July 26, 2010

From the flight.

I think of you as I fly
Above the white clouds, so high.
As my tears run dry…
All I ask, Is why ?

The plane soars, on it wings,
The pace is big, zings….
Did what I could, me thinks..
Yet why the heart stings?

The way I think, I do,
And feel this love for you….
I’ve found far between and few
To love is impossible, anew.

Now all I seek is peace…
Content with own, to each…
My love, you’re not in reach..
Forgetting is harder done than preached.

What I still can’t understand
As the plane banks, grand !!
Your love, I didn’t even demand
And yet, you declared: “The end”

I think of you as I fly..
As wisps of cloud go by…
Tears not yet fully dry..
And still the question, why ?
 
  _____________________________
 
"Whoso loves, believes the impossible." - Elizabeth Barrett

Amen to the thought. :-)



Posted: May 9th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment