Monday, September 6, 2010

The coward (?) speaks.

I do not know if I actually am a coward. You intended to take me on on the phone, I did not respond immediately and promised to reply back and have not done so yet. I guess that does make me look like one. However, I will call you my fellow human. And while a part of me does want to revolt and swear back at you, but I will not.

I can not stop believing in what I know is right just because your social sensitivity is getting impacted. I love someone and that is reason enough for a human to talk to another. Infact it is the only reason. Anything that can refute that would be most welcome though. 

While she is sensitive and I understand that she might be upset because of all this, it will only make her stronger.

I wish her and you all the peace in the world. We shall talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment