Sunday, September 12, 2010

The internal thougt process of a disillusioned mind.

I just saw a friend who could have been so much more. And so much more you have become. I can not afford to presume things and destroy the "you" that I have come to know. I can not even afford to let the "offenses" (if any) to make my feelings towards you any bitter. However, I can not, and will not lose my self respect either.


There was a call which I am yet to return. I shall do the same in a few weeks. I shall prepare myself for anything that "whoever" might want to dish out, but I will not stand down from what I believe in. If it requires me to face any consequences, come what may.


I write this not as a challenge, but as a conviction I hold. I truly do not see much going back from what has happened now and I am not a rose spectacled moron, but its something that I will not have again in my life. It is the first time I am in love and I can only stand by my right to exist, perceive and feel.

However, anyone who can give me one "free" reason for being guilty, I am prepared to face any consequences. When I say free however, I talk about anything derogatory or hurtful or even manipulative that I might have done. And I know it for a fact that that is not the case. This post shall remain live only till I do not call back. So take any meanings out of it if you will.

PS: You know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment